发新话题
打印

[音源与功放] iFi i micro iUSBPower、iCAN、iDAC、iLink——天声论坛试听报告

引用:
原帖由 anluo 于 2013-6-24 22:58 发表
又在诱惑我搭配ph5a,我的ph5a还没有选好DAC。切jj啊!

看完了,还以为J版自X6的评测后会改邪归正不再淫文了,结果又来了一个更淫荡更引人暇想的大姨,淫而不骚,风流而不下流!好文顶了!

真是佩服j版的写作功底,太牛了!图文并茂,喜欢的不得了!就是买不起

光头唱的我一身疙瘩

引用:
原帖由 谜狐 于 2013-6-25 22:14 发表
光头唱的我一身疙瘩

终于出来了,真的很长慢慢看。

ifi Facebook 翻墙连载

This year’s RMAF’s was rather special for Avatar and AMR/iFi, after many years of being at the RMAF?

Why, I hear you ask?

It is rare to have reviewers ask to review a product just launched from a new company. This time, reviewers asked us there and then, 'When can I get these for review'. We said many times: 'What would you like' and quite a few iFi Micro pieces made their way home with them from the RMAF.

Some may have thought us crazy to spin Vinyl on a Turntable setup costing over 17,000 US$# and using the 400 US$ iPhono for this setup into over 11,000 US$ worth of amplification and speaker. Not only was the little iPhono not embarrassed, but many a colourful metaphor found use in expression of surprise when this was revealed as no-one expected such performance to come in such a tiny package, at such a price.

But what we liked most was that we heard many a time visitors: “Finally, a high-end audio product that I CAN recommend to my friends and family to buy without them looking at me like I am out of my mind for blowing their kid's college fees on HiFi.''

# (Dr Feickert Firebird Turntable with Dr Feickert Arm and Lyra Kleos Cartridge)

好专业!我记住亮点了

印象里这是我看过的J版最长篇的一个评测了。
印象里这是我看过的J版最冷静的一个评测了。
尽管如此,印象最深的还是这句:也许只有万元级耳机放大器才能搞到她气喘吁吁、香汗淋漓。
  到底是骚人,这个我真联想不出来。

J版的文笔越来越好。很久没看到这样的大作了。希望论坛越办越好。

文采刚刚的,中毒深深的。退哪个烧啊!!

发新话题